What makes us become CLOSER to one another?
- Common media obsessions (mine: Adele, Sherlock, and Okay for Now)
- Shared moments of victory (!) or defeat (mine: Marching Band, Marching Band, and Marching Band)
- Acts of service (mine: I love this foundation)
- Hair Salons (don’t you tell your hair stylist EVERYTHING?)
- Self disclosure (that was straight out of the mouth of Dr. G – he’s a smarty pants and has a B.S. in Communications!
…and Crisis. We are drawn closer through Crisis.
14 Months ago, I had a crisis, and it was this remarkable woman who came to my aid.
The fine print about the Crisis:
- It happened Dr. G’s first day of medical school.
- I was rushed to the ‘red zone’ of the ER which I guess is a big deal.
- I am fine now, thanks. ::cheering::
Back to Brooke.
Yep, we are close. Meant to be friends.
and now…there’s this charming little Girl to snuggle and love!
She will be something remarkable, like her momma + she snatched a fabulous middle name:
::Fist pumps:: to those who caught the reference of To Kill a Mockingbird
A total thrill to Capture the spark that this little Scout has brought to her family!
Brooke, so glad we are Close.
Sometimes I’m sorta grateful for that Crisis.